[NFBSATX] Reminder and request for questions for our speaker from Via on its new mobile app

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 02:24:53 UTC 2021

Reminder and request for questions for our speaker this month.

September's monthly meeting is Saturday the 18th and will feature
Steve Young, from Via's It and mobile app department. He will be
answering questions and noting any accessibility concerns for the new
Via Go Mobile Plus app that was just released last month. Please email
any questions or concerns about the app to me at wenintex at gmail.com
and DO NOT submit them in a social media post on Facebook or GroupMe.
This will allow me to let Steve know what he needs to focus on in the
meeting. I will be asking him the list of questions I receive and if
there is time, I will let others ask questions so if you want
something addressed, it is best to email me in advance of the meeting.

This is a great opportunity to make yourself heard about the
accessibility issues so please send us input.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter