[NFBSATX] Zoom link and info for Saturday's meeting

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 22:45:24 UTC 2021

Good afternoon everybody,

Our speaker will be  Steve Young from Via to talk about their new Go
Mobile app and hear any accessibility concerns. I ask that you all
show our speaker courtesy and respect when asking constructive
questions. Fostering relationships like this will make it much easier
to get any accessibility concerns addressed in the future. We also
have a few updates about future events and speakers so we hope to see
you all there.

The Zoom link is listed below my signature and have a good rest of your week,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter

Wendy Walker is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: San Antonio Chapter meeting
Time: Sep 18, 2021 11:30 AM Central Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89581588114?pwd=dTNoWTZpTnVQdkFZeHg1czNYTEMzUT09

Meeting ID: 895 8158 8114
Passcode: 18202109
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,89581588114#,,,,*18202109#

Land Line
        +1 346 248 7799
Meeting ID: 895 8158 8114
Passcode: 18202109