[NFBSATX] Fellow nfb member saying hello!

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:26:26 UTC 2022

Hello Randy! I'm sorry for the late response. My name is Wendy Walker
and I'm the chapter president. I added your name to the email list I
use to remind members of chapter meetings. We do not have a meeting
for December but we will have a holiday party next Friday, December
16th from 5 to 9 pm at Chester's Burgers. You are absolutely invited
and the details will be in the reminder announcement I will post later
today. I will put my email at the bottom of this message so you can
email me directly with any questions.

Wendy Walker
wenintex at gmail.com
President