[NFBSATX] reminder to RSVP for San Antonio Chapter NFB Holiday Party

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:16:59 UTC 2022

Reminder for holiday party RSVP

As many of you already know, we have substituted our holiday party in
place of  a December chapter meeting. Below is the details for our
chapter holiday party/ugly sweater &
t-shirt contest/white elephant gift exchange.  As a courtesy to the
restaurant for staffing perposes we need you to RSVP either by
commenting on this post or emailing me at wenintex at gmail.com no later
than Friday, December 9th.
(You can still attend if you do not RSVP but the restaurant might be
understaffed if more people show up than what we anticipate. So please
do me a favor and RSVP, even if it is after the 9th)

You will be responsible to pay for your own meal so what you order and
how much is up to you. Prices are between $10 and $15 for a meal.
Also, tipping your wait staff would be appreciated.
Now for the details:

When: Friday, December 16 from 5 to 9 PM
Where: Chester's Hamburgers
Address: The 410 and Broadway location
1006 N E Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 805-8600

We have reserved a private room which also includes a private
bathroom, a private entrance by the handicap parking and we will have
wait staff assigned to the room. It is a large room and we will have
plenty of room to spread out.

Ugly sweater & t-shirt contest (it's hot in Texas):
If more than 5 people participate, we will give a $25 Target gift card
to the lucky winner.

White Elephant Gift Exchange details:
(Last year Jenny Salinas ran this part of the party and hopefully she
will take on the role again.)
This is optional but a lot of fun. The suggested amount to spend on a
gift is $15 to $20 but it can be more or less at your discretion. For
those able to arrive by 5PM, we will start eating at that time. For
those arriving later due to work, you can order when you arrive. We
will start drawing numbers around 6PM for  the white elephant gift
exchange to see who goes first and then let the fun begin!  If you
have never participated in one before don't
worry, we will talk you through it.

Join us for some food, fun, and
friends!

Those already on the list to attend: