[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBT] Accessible covid-19 tests and happy holidays

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 21:20:05 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Norma Crosby <ncrosby at nfbtx.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 09:42:21 -0600
Subject: [NFBT] Accessible covid-19 tests and happy holidays
To: "<member at nfbtx.org>" <member at nfbtx.org>

Happy holidays, everyone,

The federal government is once again making COVID-19 tests available to the
public at no cost. Blind people can place one order (which will include
twelve tests) for the accessible Ellume tests. Go to
ACL.gov/COVIDtests/accessible <http://acl.gov/COVIDtests/accessible> to
access the ordering page. If you need to order these tests over the phone,
call the Disability Information and Access Line at 888-677-1199.

The rise in covid has been noted in the news recently. So we thought it was
a good idea to remind you that these tests are available should you need
them.

Have a wonderful holiday season. Our office will be closed beginning on
December 23. We will be back in the office on January 2. Our staff and
volunteers work hard all year, including many weekends. So this is a great
opportunity for everyone to spend time with our families.

We have lots of exciting projects for 2023, and we invite all of you to
help us as we move forward.

Thank you for your support. So we can order 12 tests I'll order ours

Norma Crosby, President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
1600 E Highway 6, Suite 215
Alvin, TX  77511
(281) 968-7733

--
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
"Live the life you want."