[NFBSATX] Payment due for Morgans Wonderland Camp trip

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:06:39 UTC 2022

Important announcement!

The deadline is approaching fast for payment for the Morgan's
Wonderland Camp trip. I will list those who HAVE paid below. If you
signed up and have not yet paid (both membership fee and camp trip
fee) your spot will be up for grabs after February 7th. Only those who
make arrangements with me before then will have their spots saved if
payment is an issue.

The list of those already paid are:
Amelia P.
Anna C.
Frank C.
Greg J.
Jenny S.
Laurie Z.
Michael G.
Patty J.
Ruben R.
Sara L.
Wendy W.

If you need to contact me please only use the wenintex at gmail.com
address. For payments you can use Cash App, Pay Pal or Venmo using the
search phrase
sanantonionfb
(all lower case and all one word)

Wendy Walker