[NFBSATX] Zoom link and January meeting info

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 21:42:54 UTC 2022

It's that time of year again when the election of our chapter's board
takes place. All members must have their 2022 dues paid in the amount
of $5 for the ability to vote in the election. Please pay before the
meeting starts on Saturday, January 15th at 11:30AM. We have many
other things to discuss as well so please join us. The link is listed
below my signature. To pay dues we accept Pay Pal, Venmo, and Cash
App. You just search for the following:
sanantonionfb
(all lower case and all one word)
If you need to pay another way please contact me at
sanantonio at nfbtx.org and we can make arrangements.

In addition, everybody that signed up for the Morgan's Wonderland Camp
day trip on April 23rd needs to pay their $15 along with their dues. I
will be sending out individual reminders as well. When paying, it is
important you put in the payment notes something like "chapter dues"
or "Morgans trip" so we can keep payments straight.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

Wendy Walker is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: January 2022 San Antonio Chapter meeting
Time: Jan 15, 2022 11:30 AM Central Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86389485681?pwd=T0NubC90eUUwYjJPRWd2QkNTKytXUT09

Meeting ID: 863 8948 5681
Passcode: 20220115

Cell phone
+13462487799,,86389485681#,,,,*20220115#

Land line
        +1 346 248 7799
 Meeting ID: 863 8948 5681
Passcode: 20220115