[NFBSATX] Blind Vets BBQ fundraiser Sunday, August 7th

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 19:30:47 UTC 2022

Hello everybody,

Below my signature is an announcement for a  BBQ fundraiser for Blind
Vets happening Sunday, August 7th I thought a few of you might be
interested in.  A good cause and good food, how could you go wrong?

Have a good day everybody,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

Forwarded announcement:

Sunny G Valdez

BBQ Fundraiser for Blind Veterans visit to Washington DC
Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 11:00 AM
Grady’s BBQ
7400 Bandera Road
just outside of loop 410.

Hello,  This is Gerard Valdez, Ambassador for the Blinded Veterans
Association.  I wanted to share a fundraising event that  the LIFT
Foundation is doing for 3 of our Blind Vets  to fund their convention
end visit expenses to the Nations Capitol.   .  We are focusing on
informing and inviting the citizens of Leon Valley to participate in
this fundraiser and to find out more info on the range of available
groups and resources available in Bexar County  for the Visually
impaired community.  The event link is below,  Please share with your
members if you can.  Thank you!
https://fb.me/e/1UkQ5bMdZ