[NFBSATX] June chapter meeting location and directions

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:16:47 UTC 2022

Hello everybody,

Please find below my signature the location of our June Chapter
meeting. As discussed at last months meeting we will have various
meeting locations this year but that will keep it interesting. We have
a lot of updates and a  presentation by our own Amelia Pellicciotti so
please join us!

Meeting Date: June 18
Meeting Time: 11:30AM to 1:30PM
(NFB monthly Presidential address will be played before meeting
starting at 11AM)

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

Chapter meeting location for June:
Holy redeemer Catholic Church

Address:
1819 Nevada street
San Antonio, TX 78203

On the corner where Nevada Street and Vargas Alley meet

Side door on Nevada Street has parking lot and entrance to hall with
no stairs for drop off.

We are allowed to bring refreshments.