[NFBSATX] Fwd: Access the 2022 National Convention Virtual Event Platform

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 20:25:16 UTC 2022

Below my signature is information on how to access the convention virtually.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter

------

       Enhance your convention experience! Log in today and throughout
the 2022 National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind.
Access important information, build your own schedule, learn about
sponsors & exhibitors, and more. What is the virtual event
platform? Available through CrowdCompass—either via the mobile app or
the web—our virtual event platform lets you:Customize your personal
convention scheduleJoin streamed meetings instantlyLearn about
sponsors and exhibitorsNetwork with other attendees and send
messagesReceive important updates and notificationsThe virtual event
platform is available for convention attendees and NFB22 virtual
experience participants.How do I access the virtual event platform?Use
the mobile app, the web, or both. Login with the same email address
you used to register for the convention; you’ll receive a verification
code via email. There is a two-step process. Keep this email for
verification.Step 1: Via the Mobile AppFollow this link to download
the mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
https://crowd.cc/s/4kq4c.Or, search for “NFB 22” in the app store.If
you used the app last year, just update it. Login with the same email
address you used to register for the convention.Step 1: Via the
WebVisit https://crowd.cc/nfb22.Login with the same email address you
used to register for the convention.If you haven't logged in for a
while, you may receive another verification code in order to log in
again.

           Download the App

           Step 2: Verify Your AccountThen, come back to this email
using the same device from Step 1 and click Verify Account to unlock
all of the app's advanced features. Create a profile to start
networking and begin building your personal schedule. Please note that
your profile should be marked visible in order to network with other
attendees.

           Verify Account

           Contact us at nfb at nfb.org if you have any questions.Thank
you for your participation in the 2022 National Convention!

           Copyright 2022 CrowdCompass. All Rights Reserved.