[NFBSATX] Deadline approaching for the 2022 NFB Scholarship Program

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:23:30 UTC 2022

Please find information listed below my signature concerning the 2022
NFB Scholarship Program which has a deadline of March 31, 2022 for
applications.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter

Applications for the 2022 National Federation of the Blind scholarship
program are open!

Overview of the Program and Applications
Each year, the NFB awards a broad array of scholarships to recognize
achievement by blind scholars. The NFB Scholarship Program is our
investment in the future of blind people who demonstrate scholastic
aptitude, leadership, and service.

·    The cash value of our thirty scholarships, $8,000 each, is only
one aspect of this prestigious program.

·    Each winner also receives funding to travel to and attend the
NFB’s national convention, where they have the opportunity to network
with other blind students, to exchange information and ideas, and to
meet and talk with hundreds of blind people who are successfully
working in many occupations and professions.

·    All applications and supporting documentation must be submitted
no later than March 31, 2022. A list of eligibility requirements, as
well as documents containing answers to frequently asked questions, a
submissions checklist and other supporting material can also be found
on the scholarship webpage.

The 2022 online scholarship application is available at:
 nfb.org/scholarships