[NFBSATX] For anybody who has had trouble logging in to the VIA goMobile+ iPhone app

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 03:07:05 UTC 2022

This is a message for anybody who has had trouble logging back into
the VIA goMobile+ aiPhone app:

This is a problem I ran into yesterday and I will explain it below and
the solution but if you have a similar problem or another issue with
the app please report it. You can do this by dialing (210) 362-2020
then press option 3 and then press option 2 for the goMobile app. They
will record your issue and report it to the app developers.

Problem:
I was logged out of the app because I had not used it in a while. When
trying to log back in, it displayed "underlying network error code
SDK_200" at the bottom of the screen once I clicked the button to log
in after I entered my password. I then powered off my phone, powered
it back on and tried again and I got the same result. I uninstalled
the app, reinstalled it and the same result. I was able to log in to
other apps and use my web browser and download apps so I did not think
it was my wifi.

Solution:
I turned off both my wifi and bluetooth temporarily on my iPhone
settings, logged back in on the goMobile app, then turned my wifi back
on to my phone. There seems to be some issue with wifi when logging in
to the app but not with using it in general.

This has been reported to VIA.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter