[NFBSATX] Time sensitive notice concerning chapter shirt order

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed May 4 20:48:29 UTC 2022

Time sensative notice:

We will be placing orders for new chapter shirts in the next couple of
days as soon as we receive the final design from the company making
the shirts. Individuals will pay no more than $10 for their shirts and
possibly less (sizes 2XL and above are $2 more). All I need now is for
anybody interested in purchasing a shirt to email me 2 things (their
size and whether they want a blue or a red shirt). I will put my email
below my signature. The following are the details of the new design:
Soft cotton shirt (softer than the last batch of shirts)
White writing on either a blue shirt or a red shirt

On the front pocket area of the shirt is three lines of print as follows:
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation
of the Blind

On the back of the shirt are four lines of print as follows:
The
Power
of
Independence
(with the "I" in independence replaced with a white NFB style cane)

We must have a minimum of 12 shirts to do an order and I would like to
be able to give them out at the chapter meeting on May 21st. Payment
will be due when I give you the shirt  but they must be picked up in
person...I will not deliver or ship them to you.

Again I need all interested to email me as soon as possible with their
size and color  preference.
 I will also notify all those who place an order how much is owed
before our meeting.

Wendy Walker
wenintex at gmail.com
President