[NFBSATX] Martial Arts demo and class announcement for the visually impaired

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Fri May 20 01:32:48 UTC 2022

This is not affiliated with the NFB but I thought some of you might be
interested. The more people who sign up for this class, the lower the
individual price. The announcement is below my signature.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter

►Ronin MMA◄
Are you interested in a new blind and visually
impaired MMA group? The Texas Adaptive Play
Initiative (TAPI), has set up training sessions
with Ronin MMA. We will start with a FREE
DEMO May 28th! The great instructor is ready
to start our new adaptive sessions, so come try it
out!
AGES: 13+

WHERE:
Ronin MMA