[NFBSATX] Scholarship available through Learning Ally

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:54:15 UTC 2022

I am pasting information below my signature for six scholarships
awarded each year to blind individuals by Learning Ally. They are
sizeable awards and worth looking at if you meet the criteria.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter

Each year Learning Ally members who are completing undergraduate or
graduate degrees, and who are blind or visually impaired are eligible
to apply for our Mary P. Oenslager Scholastic Achievement Award (SAA)
scholarship program in recognition of academic achievement,
outstanding leadership, and service to others.

Scholarships range from $3,000 to $6,000 and are awarded to the top
six students who are chosen by a national selection committee, based
on the student’s academic achievements, educational achievement,
outstanding leadership and service to others.

We are accepting applications now through the end of the year. Winners
will be notified of awards in early 2023.
 Application URL:
https://portal.learningally.org/NAA/Application-SAA