[NFBSATX] Zoom link for San Antonio NFB chapter meeting Saturday November 19

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:12:57 UTC 2022

Hello everybody,

Our November chapter meeting will be over Zoom this Saturday, November
19th from 11:30Am to 1:00PM. We have three important items to discuss:
final list of those who want to sign up for CPR training to be held
December 3rd, make decision on our December holiday party, and get
list on candidates to go to Washington seminar in late January.

I will post the Zoom link below my signature. Also, a gentle reminder
to those who ordered chapter polos...$15 is owed and can be made to
sanantonionfb on Pay Pal or Venmo. See you all Saturday!

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter

NFBTX San Antonio Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBTX San Antonio Chapter's Zoom Meeting
Time: Nov 19, 2022 11:30 AM Central Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83905943519?pwd=TjY0a3dlMndZKzZ6dXNoQTZMY3g5QT09

Meeting ID: 839 0594 3519
Passcode: 19112022