[NFBSATX] CPR class details and sign up information

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 22:57:19 UTC 2022

Hello everybody,

I still have about ten slots available for anybody who wants to sign
up for the CPR class whether they are a chapter member or not. It is
first come first serve as to who contacts me first though. I will put
a list of those who I have on the list below the details to the class
and the names are in alphabetical order by first name. To sign up
please send the person's name to me either by texting 812-361-1388 or
by emailing wenintex at gmail.com as soon as possible.

Class details: