[NFBSATX] 2022 Chapter Holiday party details and request for RSVP

bryanbaldwin at fastmail.com bryanbaldwin at fastmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:31:40 UTC 2022

I'll be there.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBSATX <nfbsatx-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Wendy Walker via
NFBSATX
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2022 2:35 PM
To: nfbsatx at nfbnet.org
Cc: Wendy Walker <wenintex at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBSATX] 2022 Chapter Holiday party details and request for RSVP

It's the announcement everybody has been waiting for!

Below is the details for our chapter holiday party/ugly sweater & t-shirt
contest/white elephant gift exchange.  As a courtesy to the restaurant for
staffing perposes we need you to RSVP either by commenting on this post or
emailing me at wenintex at gmail.com no later than Friday, December 9th.
(You can still attend if you do not RSVP but the restaurant might be
understaffed if more people show up than what we anticipate. So please do me
a favor and RSVP, even if it is after the 9th)

You will be responsible to pay for your own meal so what you order and how
much is up to you. Prices are between $10 and $15 for a meal.
Also, tipping your wait staff would be appreciated.
Now for the details:

When: Friday, December 16 from 5 to 9 PM
Where: Chester's Hamburgers
Address: The 410 and Broadway location
1006 N E Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 805-8600

We have reserved a private room which also includes a private bathroom, a
private entrance by the handicap parking and we will have wait staff
assigned to the room. It is a large room and we will have plenty of room to
spread out.

Ugly sweater & t-shirt contest (it's hot in Texas):
If more than 5 people participate, we will give a $25 Target gift card to
the lucky winner.

White Elephant Gift Exchange details:
(Last year Jenny Salinas ran this part of the party and hopefully she will
take on the role again.) This is optional but a lot of fun. The suggested
amount to spend on a gift is $15 to $20 but it can be more or less at your
discretion. For those able to arrive by 5PM, we will start eating at that
time. For those arriving later due to work, you can order when you arrive.
We will start drawing numbers around 6PM for  the white elephant gift
exchange to see who goes first and then let the fun begin!  If you have
never participated in one before don't worry, we will talk you through it.

Join us for some food, fun, and
friends!

Wendy Walker
President