[NFBSATX] Reminder to make appointment to give blood for our blood drive

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 23:08:56 UTC 2022

As many of you already know, our October chapter meeting is a blood
drive (October 15th). I will post the information below my signature
to make an appointment to donate. The Donor Pavilion is nice enough to
allow us to use their meeting room so let's have a big turn out for
the blood drive! (There will also be pizza at our meeting to sweeten
the deal.) If you donate please keep in mind it is very important you
eat a good sized breakfast to keep up your strength.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter

Donation information:

Our meeting is October 15th from 11:30AM to 1PM so it would be better
if you tried to make your appointment in the morning if possible  to
allow enough time to donate and still be able to take part in the
pizza party/meeting. (You do not have to say you are with the NFB when
you call)

Donor Pavilion
6211 I H 10 West
San Antonio, TX 78201