[NFBSATX] White Cane Day information

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 22:29:13 UTC 2022

Please find information below my signature on San Antonio's White Cane
Day celebration. As part of Blind Equality Achievement Month, the San
Antonio Chapter of the NFB would like to invite you to join us in
celebration. Our own Atreyu Dunson And Jose Martinez will be
performing and you can stop by our table and say hello. If you plan on
purchasing lunch please keep in mind most food trucks only take cash.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter

National White Cane Awareness Day

This year's theme:
"My success is determined by my courage, not my sight."

Friday, October 14, 2022
Program: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Food and Vendors: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Location: