[NFBSATX] Fwd: Aira Connection April 2023

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 19:43:20 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Your Aira Team <info at aira.io>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:13:09 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Aira Connection April 2023
To: wenintex at gmail.com

The Aira Connection April 2023 April showers have been bringing some
serious weather challenges to much of the US. We hope all of our
customers around the world are doing well though as we enter the
second quarter of 2023. New Products, Features, and Updates Aira
Explorer Updates Since we launched the Aira Explorer app on iOS at the
CSUN conference, we’ve received a number of feature requests. One we
were able to implement shortly after the conference is the ability to
share photos directly from your camera roll in iOS with an agent. Need
to crop a photo, work with your agent to share it to social media, go
to the “Attach message or Files” button on the home screen. You can
attach both files and photos in the same call. We’re adding new
features and tuning up the app at a much faster pace so be sure to
check for updates regularly. Why keep the Aira Legacy app? Many people
have asked us why we would keep our original Aira app around. On iOS
the app, called Aira Legacy, does have a few features not yet
available in the new Aira Explorer app. We’ll keep the legacy app
around until we can provide those features on the Aira Explorer app.
One of the features is the ability to change your payment method. We
are investigating a more secure way to allow this function on the new
app. Also, the Aira Live feature is not available on the Aira Explorer
app so if that’s a feature you use, it’s still on the the legacy app.
Oops, you deleted the original app when you heard about Aira Explorer?
No worries. You can still download it from the App Store. Just look
for Aira Legacy. You can have both apps loaded and switch between them
if you like. All of your account information can be found on both apps
News about the Aira Access Partner Network Albany International
Airport Welcome Albany International Airport (ALB) to the Aira Access
Network. If you’re traveling through New York’s capital this summer,
you can get professional visual assistance, free through the Aira app.
Fun Fact: There are nine state capitals that have airports in the Aira
Access Network. Albany, NY - ALB Boston, MA - BOS Columbus, OH - CMH
Denver, CO - DEN Hartford, CT - BDL Indianapolis, IN - IND Phoenix, AZ
- PHX Sacramento, CA - SMF Salt Lake City, UT - SLC Exploring the
World Explorer Call Schedule Our monthly Explorer Call will go to a
bimonthly schedule. Our next call will take place on June 21 at 6:00pm
Eastern time. The Aira Agent team will tell us how they prepare for
the summer’s busy convention season. Airacast Episodes Here are the
most recent episodes of our podcast. Explorer Call, April 2023 This
month we’re talking updates. First we look at updates to the Aira
Explorer app since its launch. Then Sevana Massih, VP of Service
Delivery and Amanda Nuckoles, Agent Manager, give us an update on the
feedback process, how it works and why it’s important. Listen at:
https://pinecast.com/listen/baf8d639-1e62-4a15-8470-d410a77ded95.mp3
Episode 45 What’s the A I stand for? In this episode we talk with
Agent Trainer Tiffany Mannosh about her experiences at CSUNATC23. Then
we answer the eternal question, “What does Aira stand for?” Listen at:
https://pnc.st/s/airacast/6cf8df11/airacast-episode-45-what-s-the-a-i-stand-for-
Episode 46 - Quickly Supporting 3 Words In this episode we’ll show you
the much easier and more accessible version of Team Viewer you can use
on your PC or Mac with the Aira desktop app, Team Viewer Quick
Support, https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/info/quicksupport/ We’ve
mentioned the What 3 Words app for iOS and Android before. Now we’ll
take a closer look at this app. Https://what3words.com. Listen at:
https://pnc.st/s/airacast/07eb55c2/episode-46-quickly-supporting-3-words
Episode 47 - Always On Access Imagine just going to a museum exhibit
or cultural event and not having to ask for accommodations. Lisa
Sonneborn, Director, Media Arts and Culture, Institute on
Disabilities,Temple University, tells us about an upcoming “pop-up”
event. Listen at:
https://pnc.st/s/airacast/7d7eed59/airacast-episode-47-always-on-access
Episode 48 Change is in the Air The change of season brings changes to
the Vispero Access Network offer. Rachel Buchanan joins us to let you
know all about it. Plus, we’ll talk app rating and what to have on
hand before calling tech support. Listen at:
https://pnc.st/s/airacast/b9f2c935/airacast-episode-48-change-is-in-the-air
Contact Us For information on anything above or for any questions
related to our service, contact our Customer Care Team.   Email:
support at aira.io.   US & Canada: 1-800-835-1934 Text: 858-242-4457
Australia: 1-800-765-096 New Zealand: 1-800-425-451   UK:
0-800-046-5668 text: 44-149-320-2472 Ireland: 0-800-851-599 Subscribe
to our RSS feed: https://aira.io/feed Subscribe tour podcast feed at:
https://pinecast.com/feed/airacast   Your Aira Team
Aira Tech Corp | 3451 Via Montebello, Carlsbad, CA 92009
1-800-835-1934 Unsubscribe wenintex at gmail.com Update Profile | Our
Privacy Policy | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by info at aira.io