[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBT] 2024 Ski for Light Team Texas Update #1

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 22:02:20 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael McCulloch <mdmcculloch1 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 16:14:20 -0500
Subject: [NFBT] 2024 Ski for Light Team Texas Update #1
To: Michael McCulloch <mdmcculloch1 at gmail.com>

Hi Everyone,
2024 Ski for Light International Event Applications NOW OPEN!
Some of you may have already received this notice if you have been to
previous SFL events.

I just wanted to make sure everyone is aware and gets registered as soon as
possible since the available spots are limited and fill up quickly (usually
in the first week). See details below for additional info and link to
the application
to register.

Regards,
-- michael