[NFBSATX] August San Antonio NFB Chapter meeting and introducing Fun With Tech and Braille

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 03:43:25 UTC 2023

Hello everybody,

Please join us this Saturday, August 19 for our August chapter meeting
and stay afterwards for our Fun With Tech and Braille help session. As
always we will have a hybrid meeting and the Zoom link is posted below
my signature. The in person component will meet at the following
location:

BiblioTech EDU (next to FoxTech High School)
626 North Flores
Time:
11 AM (replay of NFB national monthly address)
11:30AM (meeting starts)
1 PM to 2PM  (Fun With Tech and Braille)

Agenda items include:
1. Chapter constitution amendments
2. Update on Stop the Bleed class
3. Update on Blood Drive
4. Update on AccessAbility Fest and White Cane Day
Plus  much more
 Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

NFBTX San Antonio Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: San Antonio NFB Chapter August meeting
Time: Aug 19, 2023 11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86931969765?pwd=ZGE1SXgvSy9kZzBPYmlWVkVWTHFJdz09

Meeting ID: 869 3196 9765
Passcode: 19082023