[NFBSATX] San Antonio Chapter Woodlawn Lake canoe outing finalized and payement due

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 16:48:03 UTC 2023

We are excited to announce our Woodlawn Lake canoe outing has been
finalized for Saturday, June 24th from 10AM to noon!

Because we had to pay in advance to secure the date, I need anybody
who wants to participate in the canoe  portion of the outing to pay as
soon as possible (if you are not going on the lake and just hanging
out in the park there is no fee owed). Also, because it is two hours
and they are providing instruction and lifeguards, it will be $15 per
chapter member. Non chapter members will owe $25. Please make payment
through Pay Pal at the following link which will bring up payment for
NFBTX San Antonio Chapter:
paypal.me/sanantonionfb

Other payment arrangements can be made by contacting me at
wenintex at gmail.com but I will only hold your spot until June 10th. If
you have any questions please comment on this post and I will answer
them as best I can.

(If rained out, we will have an alternate date for the event)

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas