[NFBSATX] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of SC online June Events

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:27:43 UTC 2023

Allison, this is a forwarded message from the NFB of South Carolina.
If you read the email there is the Zoom link provided. That is why it
says times listed are in Eastern Standard Time. Any questions need to
be sent to the sender of the original email and not to me or the San
Antonio list. I forward emails from different organizations and NFB
groups from time to time for informational purposes. If I send out an
email for the chapter I will say within that email who to contact for
questions at the local level. Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas