[NFBSATX] NFB San Antonio Chapter meeting Saturday, June 6 agenda and Zoom info

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 18:58:23 UTC 2023

Good afternoon,

Below you will find the June chapter meeting agenda, address and Zoom
link for those who cannot attend in person. I will be bringing our new
chapter banner for those who would like to check it out. Also, I will
be bringing what I have left of chapter shirts and polos for those who
would like to purchase one (price for members is $15 for polos and $10
for shirts).

Agenda:
1.  Announcements
a. Jenny Salinas audio description project
b. Jose Martinez jobs at Vibrant Works
2. Election for Vice-President position
3. Chapter constitution Amendments
4. Details of Woodlawn Lake outing for June 24th
5. Remembrance of Laurie Zertuche