[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBT] Roommate Wanted

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 20:22:21 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Norma Crosby <ncrosby at nfbtx.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:04:02 -0500
Subject: [NFBT] Roommate Wanted
To: "<member at nfbtx.org>" <member at nfbtx.org>

Good Afternoon,

I am writing because I received a message from someone looking for a
roommate for the national convention. She is looking for a female roommate
who already has a room. If you are interested, please write to me off the
list so I can share her contact information with you. This is a way to save
some money if you are on a budget.

Best regards,

Norma Crosby, President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
1600 E Highway 6, Suite 215
Alvin, TX  77511
(281) 968-7733 (Main Office)
(281) 968-7158 (Fax)
ncrosby at nfbtx.org

To schedule a meeting with me go to https://calendly.com/ncrosby/meeting

"Live the life you want."

[image: NFBTX] <https://www.nfbtx.org>[image: @NFBTX]
<http://twitter.com/@nfbtx>[image: Facebook]
<http://facebook.com/BlindofTexas>

--
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
"Live the life you want."
---