[NFBSATX] FW: Welcome to your Paddling Adventure with The Expedition School!

sanantonio at nfbtx.org sanantonio at nfbtx.org
Thu Jun 22 18:34:42 UTC 2023

From: Ashley Coronado <ashley at expeditionschool.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2023 11:06 AM
To: sanantonio at nfbtx.org
Cc: adam expeditionschool.com <adam at expeditionschool.com>; kimery
expeditionschool.com <kimery at expeditionschool.com>
Subject: Welcome to your Paddling Adventure with The Expedition School!

Wendy-

Thank you for choosing The Expedition School for your Paddling Adventure! We
are thrilled to have you all out to paddle and have fun on the water with
us! Please send out to all participants,  and have them respond directly to
this message if they have any questions or concerns.

See below for details, waiver information, and COVID-19 updates - be aware
that we are constantly monitoring this fluid situation.

Location

The Expedition School <https://goo.gl/maps/WxQUxp2h6Bmrr9ey9>

Woodlawn Lake Park

1103 Cincinnati Ave

San Antonio, TX, 78201

(Attached image of container location and dock view)

Date and Time

Saturday, June 24th, 10am-11:30am

Weather

Expecting a lightly cloudy start and a high of 90* during your paddle
experience. We will follow up 24 hours in advance if any inclement weather
is forecast.

Guides

Kimery Duda kimery at expeditionschool.com <mailto:kimery at expeditionschool.com>

Adam Shedlosky adam at expeditionschool.com <mailto:adam at expeditionschool.com>

Josemiguel Cisneros

Sophia Robles

Expedition School Field Phone - 512.922.6724

Waiver
Follow this  <https://www.expeditionschool.com/waiver-selector-page> link to
fill out an Expedition School waiver online before our paddle. Please
contact us with any questions or concerns.

What to Wear

*	Bathing suit under weather appropriate clothes
*	Sun protection, e.g. sunscreen, sun protective clothing, sun hat,
sunglasses with a way to attach them to your person
*	Sandals with a back strap (e.g. chacos, tevas, etc.) or comfortable
tennis shoes that you don't mind getting wet

What to Bring

*	Water bottle + extra water
*	Snacks
*	Appropriate cloth face covering or face mask to be worn whenever
interacting with the general public
*	Alcohol based sanitizer solution to disinfect surfaces and hands
*	Water shoes
*	Towel
*	Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
*	Weather appropriate clothing
*	Change of clothes
*	Any pertinent personal current medication(s) (epi pen, inhaler,
etc.)
*	Waiver

COVID-19 UPDATE

As we always recommend, if you have been ill or have any signs of illness
within 24 hours prior to the paddle (fever, cough, breathing
difficulties/shortness of breath, or other symptoms) you should not attend
and instead contact us to reschedule. Please

view our entire  <https://www.expeditionschool.com/covid-19-policy/>
COVID-19 Policy on our website.

Let us know if you have questions, and we look forward to a great paddle!
Call or text anytime with specifics - 512.922.6724.

Thank you!

-Ashley and The Expedition School Team

Ashley Coronado

Administrative Assistant