[NFBSATX] San Antonio Chapter canoe outing makes KSAT news, here is the link to the broadcast

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 21:01:46 UTC 2023

Here is the link to the Good Morning San Antonio 6AM broadcast for
Sunday, June 25th. We have coverage of our canoe outing at about the
7:55 minute of the broadcast. The website I was working with was on
the Chrome browser, Windows 11, and JAWS 2023 and I had to go past the
Facebook link a few lines then go back up to have the play button
appear. There is a promo before the commercial and about thirty
seconds of coverage after the commercial.

https://www.ksat.com/video/news/2023/06/25/gmsa-weekends-jun-25-2023/

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas