[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBT] 2023 Convention announcements from NAGDU

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:48:12 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stacie Gallegos <sgallegos at nfbtx.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 23:44:28 -0500
Subject: [NFBT] 2023 Convention announcements from NAGDU
To: NFB Of Texas List <member at nfbtx.org>
Cc: TXAGDU List <txagdu at nfbtx.org>

Greetings from the National Association of Guide Dog Users,

We hope this email finds everyone gearing up for what promises to be a
fun-filled and memorable convention. This email contains several items
of interest to guide dog users. Therefore, we ask that you read this
email in its entirety. To make reading easier, we have separated the
information into categories, which can be easily accessed using
heading navigation.

NAGDU At the 2023 National Convention
NAGDU will be holding 2 meetings during this year’s National
Convention. All times are Central. First is our annual seminar on
Saturday, July 1, 2023. This year’s theme is Advocating for Guide Dog
Users… Tools and Strategies for Success.