[NFBSATX] Fwd: Aira Connection February 2023

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 23:49:19 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Your Aira Team <info at aira.io>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 17:50:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Aira Connection February 2023

The Aira Connection February, 2023 This month we remind our readers to
check out our “Afternoon at the Museum” series in honor of Black
History Month. You can find the playlist on our YouTube channel,
https://youtube.com/c/airaio. February is Low Vision month as well as
Heart Health month. We’ve put a lot of heart and vision into our work
this month too, with the launch of our new mobile app and more new
Access Network partners.   New Products, Features, and Updates Aira
Explorer - New Mobile App available in Google Play Store A year ago in
March, we introduced Aira Everywhere and declared our commitment to
choice.  Our intention was to support you on whatever device was right
for your task. With the introduction of an entirely new mobile app,
we’re strengthening that commitment, and reminding one another of our
north star, #On My Terms. Aira Explorer is our completely redesigned
mobile app that uses the Flutter code base to provide feature parity
on whatever device you use, Android, iPhone, PC or Mac. You can find
the new mobile app, called Aira Explorer, in the Google Play Store. We
now refer to the original Aira app as Aira Legacy. You can continue to
use the legacy app but it will no longer be available for download
after March 1, 2023. Read more about the Aira Explorer app at
https://aira.io/new-mible-app. Download the app from your mobile
device at https://aira.io/app Coming soon! Stay tuned for availability
of the new mobile app, Aira Explorer, in the Apple App Store. Add-on
Minute Sale Ending Soon Reminder. The opportunity to buy add-on
minutes at 2022 prices ends at 12:01am Pacific time on March 1, 2023.
You can buy add-on minutes by contacting our Customer Care team,
6:00am to 6:00pm Pacific time. Check the end of this newsletter for
contact information. Aira at CSUN We’re very excited to attend the
2023 CSUN Assistive Technology conference in Anaheim, California. If
you’ll be attending, don’t miss our session, Wednesday, March 15 at
3:30pm.  Visit us at Booth 803 and test drive the new mobile apps.
News about the Aira Access Partner Network State of Colorado We
welcome the State of Colorado to our Aira Access Network. Coloradans
get free access for up to 30 minutes per session while navigating
state locations and websites, reducing barriers to services and
creating a more welcoming Colorado for all. Learn more about this
offer at oit.colorado.gov/accessibility/aira Exploring the World March
Explorer Call Date Change Our March Explorer Call will take place on
Wednesday, March 22 as we’ll be at CSUN during the regular date and
time. We’ll provide an overview of the conference and upcoming news.
Be sure to join us on Zoom or via our Youtube channel. Aira is Now on
Mastodon Aira has joined the fediverse. As this social media platform
gains popularity among our customers, we’re happy to get some
conversations started. To reach us, go to:
https://techhub.social/@AiraVI. Contact Us For information on anything
above or for any questions related to our service, contact our
Customer Care Team.   Email: support at aira.io.   US & Canada:
1-800-835-1934 Text: 858-242-4457 Australia: 61-800-765-096 New
Zealand: 64-800-425-451   UK: 44-800-046-5668 text: 44-149-320-2472
Ireland: 353-800-851-599 Subscribe to our RSS feed:
https://aira.io/feed Subscribe to our podcast feed at:
https://pinecast.com/feed/airacast   Your Aira Team
Aira Tech Corp | 3451 Via Montebello, Carlsbad, CA 92009 Unsubscribe
wenintex at gmail.com Update Profile | Our Privacy Policy | Constant
Contact Data Notice Sent by info at aira.io