[NFBSATX] Saturday, March 18 San Antonio NFB chapter meeting info, Braille Club info

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 21:02:01 UTC 2023

Hello everybody,

Starting this month, following our chapter meeting Braille Club will
meet for anybody wanting to work or ask questions about braille.
Details on this and many other updates will be at this month's packed
meeting Saturday, March 18th. We have not one, not two, but three
speakers with information on activities in the San Antonio area for
the blind who want to be more active. This is a hybrid meeting so
anybody who cannot make it in person can use the Zoom link below my
signature. Anybody wanting more information on Braille Club can also
email Amelia Pellicciotti at ameliapelli95 at gmail.com to be put on the
club announcement list.

Meeting details:
Location:
BiblioTech EDU (next to FoxxTech High School)
626 North Flores Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Date: Saturday, March 18th
Time:
11:00 AM start of Replay of recorded monthly address from national NFB President
11:30 AM start of monthly chapter meeting
1:00 to 2:00 PM Braille Club meeting

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

NFBTX San Antonio Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: San Antonio NFB Chapter March 2023 meeting
Time: Mar 18, 2023 11:00 AM Central Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86050568987?pwd=Sk0wUE5TNTNUR0RUaFNGT0NTMk43Zz09

Meeting ID: 860 5056 8987
Passcode: 03202318