[NFBSATX] FW: [NFBT] Positions available at Blind Industries & Services of Maryland

sanantonio at nfbtx.org sanantonio at nfbtx.org
Thu Nov 9 21:32:27 UTC 2023

From: Norma Crosby <ncrosby at nfbtx.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2023 3:17 PM
To: <member at nfbtx.org> <member at nfbtx.org>
Subject: [NFBT] Positions available at Blind Industries & Services of Maryland

Hello Texas,

I don't know if this fits into any of your career paths, but I thought I would share the message in case it does or in case you know someone who might be interested.

Blind Industries and Services of Maryland is expanding our services and hiring Instructor(s) for our Residential nonvisual CORE Training program. If you have a background in Structured Discovery training and enjoy working with people, please contact Matt Yannuzzi at myannuzzi at bism.org <mailto:myannuzzi at bism.org>  to join the BISM team. We are looking to add an instructor who can help in one of the classroom disciplines of Braille, Woodshop, Technology, Independent Living, or Orientation & Mobility.

Additionally, we are hiring an Apartment Manager/Home Life skills Instructor.

This position offers a variety of compensation packages to fit your needs. Including but not limited to standard Salary + benefits or a Base salary + Housing (Wi-Fi & utilities).

Other Benefits include company phone, laptop, travel stipend, Health, Dental, Life insurance options, 10 paid holidays and two weeks’ vacation upon completion of 90-day orientation period, relocation assistance available.

Please reach out to Matt at Myannuzzi at bism.org <mailto:Myannuzzi at bism.org>  if you have questions. We are growing fast and want to work with you!

Norma Crosby, President

National Federation of the Blind of Texas

1600 E Highway 6, Suite 215

Alvin, TX  77511

(281) 968-7733 (Main Office)

(281) 968-7158 (Fax)

ncrosby at nfbtx.org <mailto:ncrosby at nfbtx.org>

To schedule a meeting with me go to https://calendly.com/ncrosby/meeting

"Live the life you want."

 <https://www.nfbtx.org/>  <http://twitter.com/@nfbtx>  <http://facebook.com/BlindofTexas>

--
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
"Live the life you want."
---