[NFBSATX] September chapter meeting info with new start time (take 2)

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:57:44 UTC 2023

Hello everybody,

Please join us for our September chapter meeting Saturday, September
16 at 1PM (please take note of the change in time). Due to a
scheduling conflict we moved the time of this month's meeting for this
month only. Here are some of the items on the agenda for this month:

Stop the Bleed class sign ups
AccessAbility Fest
White Cane Day
Sign up info for October blood drive
Update on chapter shirts
Update on microphone purchase
Vote on chapter amendments
Guest speaker on Eclipse Soundscapes

This is a hybrid meeting and the Zoom link is posted below my
signature for those who cannot attend in person. Address of in person
component:
Bibliotech EDU
626 N Flores

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

NFBTX San Antonio Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBTX San Antonio Chapter September Meeting
Time: Sep 16, 2023 01:00 PM Central Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88621174945?pwd=NExpZU9CbDJWTDBYUVZGOVMwcjIyZz09
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,88621174945#