[NFBSATX] WhatsApp link and discontinuation of use of GroupMe

sanantonio at nfbtx.org sanantonio at nfbtx.org
Fri Apr 5 18:53:37 UTC 2024

As discussed at our March chapter meeting, we will begin migrating over to
WhatsApp from GroupMe. Both groups will be active until the end of May at
which time I will discontinue the GroupMe chat group. This is to allow time
for members to get used to WhatsApp. It is very accessible and easy to use
so I do not think there will be any issues.

I ask all members to avoid leaving audio messages, especially lengthy audio
messages. Your message is less likely to be listened to than a text message
and as moderator I have to listen to all messages in their entirety.

Here is the link to join the NFBTX San Antonio Chapter WhatsApp group:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/I1DmOAWR994AacMKfFfrVz

Best regards,

Wendy Walker

President

San Antonio Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Texas