[NFBSATX] FW: [NFBT] State Assistance for National Convention

sanantonio at nfbtx.org sanantonio at nfbtx.org
Wed Apr 10 19:53:39 UTC 2024

From: Norma Crosby <ncrosby at nfbtx.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 4:59 PM
To: <member at nfbtx.org> <member at nfbtx.org>
Subject: [NFBT] State Assistance for National Convention

Below is a link to our 2024 assistance application for the national convention. All members in good standing are eligible to apply. In order to be considered, you must complete the application form and contact your chapter president for a recommendation. We will not consider applications without a recommendation from a chapter president. Your chapter president will be notified when we receive your application. However, you must talk directly with them to complete the process.

National Convention Assistance Application <https://forms.gle/HsmFx4CMTVW2Qd4e8>

Applications are due no later than 11:59 PM on April 15. Applicants who are selected will be notified by May 1. The application explains all requirements, so read carefully.

Best regards,

Norma Crosby, President

National Federation of the Blind of Texas

1600 E Highway 6, Suite 215

Alvin, TX  77511

(281) 968-7733 (Main Office)

(281) 968-7158 (Fax)

ncrosby at nfbtx.org <mailto:ncrosby at nfbtx.org>

To schedule a meeting with me go to https://calendly.com/ncrosby/meeting

"Live the life you want."

 <https://www.nfbtx.org/>  <http://twitter.com/@nfbtx>  <http://facebook.com/BlindofTexas>

--
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
"Live the life you want."
---