[NFBSATX] notice of Chapter dues and elections

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 23:14:13 UTC 2024

Just a reminder of dues and January chapter election rules:
Chapter board elections are being held Saturday, January 20, 2024
No cash is allowed to be exchanged at the library where we meet. All
dues must be paid before the meeting starts to be eligible to vote in
the elections and I will not delay the meeting for payments. Dues are
$5 per year and can be paid in advance through Pay Pal at the
following link:
paypal.me/sanantonionfb
If you need to pay by an alternative method you must make arrangements
in advance with me at wwalker at nfbtx.org but there will be no
exceptions to dues being paid before the meeting starts because we
have a speaker as well and time will be tight on the agenda.

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas