[NFBSATX] Dues, agenda and Zoom link for Saturday's chapter meeting

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 19:42:08 UTC 2024

Dues, agenda and Zoom link for Saturday's meeting:

Time is running out to pay chapter dues before our chapter meeting
this Saturday, January 20 before elections. We have two speakers with
a lot of good information and elections will be held last. This means
do not schedule a Via pick up before 1PM or you may miss out on voting
in the election. Dues are $5 and please remember if you plan on
nominating somebody for a board position,you need to speak to them
about it prior to the meeting. Do not blindside somebody by nominating
them without notice.

Agenda:
11AM NFB January Presidential Release replay
11:30AM Updates and committee reports
11:45AM McNay Museum accessible exhibit speaker
12:15PM Arisa Labs speaker
12:30PM Elections
Washington Seminar practice 1Pm to 2PM

Location:
BiblioTech EDU
626 N Flores St

No cash can be exchanged at BiblioTech so please contact me at
wwalker at nfbtx.org to make arrangements for payment of dues if you
cannot pay via Pay Pal at the following link:
paypal.me/sanantonionfb

Best regards
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

NFBTX San Antonio Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: January San Antonio NFB Chapter's Zoom Meeting
Time: Jan 20, 2024 11:00 AM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83542471841?pwd=eHVDKysxcmxIWGVuZm53aTF2aTZWdz09

Meeting ID: 835 4247 1841