[NFBSATX] Arissa Labs Eclipse Soundscape links and January 31 deadline for collection kits for project

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:32:50 UTC 2024

Below my signature you will find information I received from Trae
Winter, our speaker from Arissa Labs at the January meeting on how to
apply for a data collection kit for the eclipse coming up in April.
The deadline is January 31st so don't delay if you are interested.

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the blind of Texas

Arissa Labs information:
Website: EclipseSoundscapes.org
•	This page has a good overview of the various project roles
•	Sign up for the Observer Role here
•	Sign up for the Data Collector role here
•	Fill out the form on this page to apply for a free data collector
kit (or learn how to build your own)
Anyone who signs up will receive weekly emails with project updates
and next steps.

Please feel free to reach out to the Eclipse Soundscapes team at
escsp_pi at arisalab.org and at outreach at arisalab.org if you have any
other questions!