[NFBSea] NFBSea] Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting This Saturday, August 18

Sushil Oswal sushiloswal678 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 21:33:56 UTC 2018

Michael, I really want to return to our Seattle Chapter meetings but my
university-related conference travel has been taking over all my weekends.

I'm tempted to come tomorrow but I need to get ready for my upcoming trip to
England.

Please say my hello to all the members on my behalf, particularly to Jacob,
Jim and spouse, Marci, and Mike Mello.

Sushil

Dr. Sushil K. Oswal
University of Washington