[NFBSea] Reminder of our Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting this coming Saturday!

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 04:28:11 UTC 2018

June chapter meeting; Buses, Trains, Bikes & Conventions
Saturday, June 16, 10:00-12:00
City University: 521 Wall Street.
There’s a lot happening in the realm of transportation and our voices
need to be heard. We will have updates and discussions, and talk about
writing letters, taking field trips and attending some public
meetings. We will also have a chapter spotlight talk from Buna Dahal.
Lunch after the meeting will be at Buckley‘s in Belltown, 2331 2nd
Ave. We will be in the private room in the back. The reservation is
under Marci Carpenter’s name. They serve breakfast and lunch on
Saturdays.

Please be prompt, as the meeting will start on time!  In fact, for
those who are there on time, your name will be included in a drawing
to win $10.  Let’s all be there to get the most out of our time and
meeting.  See you there!