[NFBSea] Registering for the NFB of Washington convention

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 22:56:43 UTC 2018

You can disregard this message if you have already registered for the convention next weekend and have paid for your banquet ticket.

If you plan on attending the NFB of Washington convention and you have not registered you need to dos ASAP. I hope we have a great turnout from our Greater Seattle chapter. The deadline for registration and, more importantly, guaranteeing that you will have food to eat at the banquet, is October 22. Register at www.nfbwconvention.com <http://www.nfbwconvention.com/>.

Thank you to Cory Joseph for setting up our registration form.

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.ne <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>t <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>
www.nfbw.org <http://www.nfbw.org/>

The National Federation of the Blind of Washington is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of blind Washingtonians. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.