[NFBSea] deadline extended to 12/12 for Washington Seminar application

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 21:03:34 UTC 2019

Would you like to be one of the people from our state to attend the 2020 NFB Washington Seminar? Read all the details in the attached form. Questions? Contact me at 206-604-5507 be this Thursday. Here is a link to our NFB national information page about the event: https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar <https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar>

Marci