[NFBSea] We need you to apply to be on Seattle's Pedestrian Advisory Board

Anna Letitia Zivarts annaz at rootedinrights.org
Thu Dec 12 17:23:02 UTC 2019

I'm currently on Seattle's Pedestrian Advisory Board and we are looking for
new members for the new year.

This is a great opportunity to get more disabled voices at the table and
involved with the policies and projects that can make our city more
accessible.
If you have any questions about what it's like to serve, or the
application process, let me know.

Here's the Ped Board Website:
http://www.seattle.gov/seattle-pedestrian-advisory-board
And link to apply:
http://www.seattle.gov/seattle-pedestrian-advisory-board/board/apply-to-join

I believe you must be a Seattle resident to be appointed. But if you're not
in Seattle and still want to work with us on transportation issues, let us
know!
Right now we're also collecting stories about the impacts of Sound Transit
broken elevators and escalators: https://rootedinrights.org/soundtransit/

Anna

*Anna Zivarts*
Program Director, Rooted in Rights
Pronouns: she/her

Disability Rights Washington
315 5th Ave S, Ste 850
Seattle, WA 98104
206.324.1521 x 242 (office)
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/rootedinrights/> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/rootedinrights/?hl=en> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RootedInRightsVideo/featured> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/rootedinrights> | Blog <http://www.rootedinrights.org/>

Rooted in Rights tells authentic, accessible stories that create change.
Disability Rights are Our Rights!