[NFBSea] FW: [CSGreenways] SNG is Hiring a Community Organizer - please forward

Jacob Struiksma jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 04:29:26 UTC 2019

passing on this information

[CSGreenways] SNG is Hiring a Community Organizer - please forward

Hey folks,

SNG is thrilled to be in a position where we are able to expand our staff to better fulfill our mission! We are hiring a full time Community Organizer. You can view the job description <http://seattlegreenways.org/about/jobs/>  on our website or in the attached PDF.

We strive to hire candidates who are able to communicate and collaborate effectively with the populations we serve — people of color and others who have been historically underrepresented in walking and biking advocacy, the transportation sector, and nonprofit work, are strongly encouraged to apply.

Please share this posting widely, forward this email to people you think may be interested, and share our Facebook post <https://www.facebook.com/SEAGreenways/photos/a.211255242291076/2060261957390386/?type=3&theater>  and our Tweet <https://twitter.com/SNGreenways/status/1093304638500007936> .

 <http://seattlegreenways.org/about/jobs/>

thank you for your help getting the word out,

-Gordon

Executive Director

Seattle Neighborhood Greenways

Website <http://seattlegreenways.org/>  - Twitter <http://twitter.com/SNGreenways>  - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/SEAGreenways>