[NFBSea] de-lurk & hello!

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 01:20:02 UTC 2019

Hi Rachael,

Great to have you on the list. I'm actually a software developer at Amazon. Happy to answer questions/help in any way I can.

As far as local NFB events, we have chapter meetings monthly, usually on the third Saturday of the month. We may be moving it this month due to an event happening on the 19th for people participating in the fitness challenge, but haven't confirmed that yet.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone