[NFBSea] Fwd: Next Event - Alki Walk

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 21:11:46 UTC 2019

Hi All,

As part of the NFB of Washington fitness challenge, we will be walking
Alki Beach next Saturday, followed by happy hour at Cactus Restaurant.
Anyone in the chapter is welcome to join, even if you are not
participating in the fitness challenge. If you plan on coming, please
make sure to RSVP to Laura and arrive promptly at 1PM at the meeting
place described in the below email.

Thanks,
Mike
Greater Seattle Chapter President