[NFBSea] change of time for the District 6 City Council Candidate forum

Anna Letitia Zivarts annaz at rootedinrights.org
Tue May 21 15:58:39 UTC 2019

The event host changed the time, and it will now begin at 7pm instead of
6pm.

https://www.facebook.com/events/669572780152081/

Thursday, May 23
7-8:30pm
Washington State Labor Council
321 16th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144

*Anna Zivarts*
Program Director, Rooted in Rights
Pronouns: she/her

Disability Rights Washington
315 5th Ave S, Ste 850
Seattle, WA 98104
206.324.1521 (office)
718.710.1773 (cell)

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/rootedinrights/> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/rootedinrights/?hl=en> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RootedInRightsVideo/featured> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/rootedinrights> | Blog <http://www.rootedinrights.org/>

Rooted in Rights tells authentic, accessible stories that create change.
Disability Rights are Our Rights!

Rooted in Rights is a project of Disability Rights Washington (DRW). DRW is
a private non-profit organization that protects the rights of people with
disabilities statewide. Our mission is to advance the dignity, equality,
and self-determination of people with disabilities. We work to pursue
justice on matters related to human and legal rights.

The contents of this message and any attachment(s) may contain confidential
or privileged information. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
unauthorized use of the contents of this message is prohibited and doing so
may destroy the confidential nature of the communication. If you have
received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or
distribute the email. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to
this message or phoning us.