[NFBSea] Downtown transit tunnel closures

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 12 14:38:52 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Below is my email exchange with the sound transit staff person who will be attending our chapter meeting. It contains information about downtown transit tunnel closures over several weekends including this weekend. The link towards the end takes you to information about the tunnel closures and the shovels. That does include information about The streets where the shuttles are operating. I hope it’s helpful.

Marci

Sent from Marci's iPhone

Begin forwarded message: