[NFBSea] Metro Policy Updates Workshop 1

Cook, Tristan Tristan.Cook at kingcounty.gov
Tue Aug 18 21:06:06 UTC 2020

Hello, Please see the correction to our agenda for today, below.  See you soon.

Agenda
11:30 a.m.      Welcome
Introductions
Review agenda   Tristan Cook

11:35 a.m. - 12:20 p.m. Metro Service Guidelines Updates
*       25 min presentation slides
*       20 min discussion       De'Sean Quinn, strategic planning manager
Tristan Cook, community engagement
Katie Chalmers, service planning supervisor
12:20 p.m. - 12:50 p.m.         2021 Service Reductions Planning and Engagement
*       15 min presentation
*       15 min discussion       Graydon Newman, service planning

12:50 - 12:55 p.m.      Next steps      De'Sean Quinn
12:55- 1:00 p.m.        Close meeting    Tristan Cook

Thanks,
Tristan

 <https://kingcounty.gov/depts/transportation/metro.aspx>       Tristan Cook (he/him)
Community Engagement Planner
Desk: 206-477-3842 I Mobile: 206-798-5702
tristan.cook at kingcounty.gov<mailto:tristan.cook at kingcounty.gov>